(Double Click) [to Close]

Kristen Stewart Workouts and Diet Secrets


Kristen Stewart Workouts and Diet Secrets

What you need to know
Kristen Stewart workouts routines
Kristen Stewart fitness secrets
Kristen Stewart diet

Kristen Stewart workouts and diet tells that  she doesn’t exercise or watch her diet.With a naturally lean frame and youth working in her favor, Kristen doesn't strike me as the dieting type. She ate badly, smoked tons of cigarettes, stayed up late. She embraced the habitual nature of the character. Now that she's back to being Bella, the actress is trying to make things a little healthier, starting with a lighter diet: "Well, it’s kind of embarrassing but I’m playing a vampire soon. I eat disgustingly normally. And so, right now, I’m trying to not put so much butter in my food and stuff like that.

Continue Reading..