(Double Click) [to Close]

Deepika Padukone Workouts and Dieting Secrets

 Deepika Padukone Workouts and Dieting Secrets

What you need to know
Deepika  Padukone's workouts routines
Deepika  Padukone's fitnesss secrets
Deepika  Padukone's dieting routines

Deepika  Padukone's workouts and diet says that she believes that regular exercise, yoga, healthy eating and positive thinking is what makes his way away.

“I think the body type of the whole world is different and reacts differently to different work outs. It is important that you understand what suits your body and exercise accordingly,” she said.

“I do a lot of yoga. While eating everything, but at the same time I know that there are certain types of food I put on weight, so I try to avoid them. I think healthy eating, regular exercise and thought aa positive can help anyone look better, “she added.

Continue Reading..