(Double Click) [to Close]

Nargis Fakhri workouts and diet secrets

 Nargis Fakhri workouts and diet secrets

What you need to know:
Nargis Fakhri fitness secrets  
Nargis Fakhri workouts routines and diet plans
 
Nargis Fakhri workouts and diet secrets. Nargis Fakhri’s father is a Pakistani national and her mother is a Czech.In terms of career, Nargis has been an American Fashion model & actress. Nargis Fakhri is the new face in bollywood. After Nargis debut film “Rockstar” with Ranbir Kapoor which has proved to be a blockbuster. She has been in the limelight for quite a lot. When I came here in 2010, I was so tiny everybody wanted to feed me. But I am not unhealthy. I kept my weight very low because in the modelling world in the West, they want thinner women. It took me a while to adjust to this new body. But I am glad there is no pressure to
Continue Reading..